- EcoForm® Elastic Conforming Bandage (14 15 Series)
- Ecotex® & Ecoaid® Triangular Bandage (18 19 Series)
- Ecolastic® Elastic Adhesive Bandage (21 Series)
- Ecohesive® Cohesive Bandages (27 163 Series)
- NetBan® Tubular Elastic Net Bandage (33 Series)
- Ecotex® Orthopaedic Padding Natural (130 324 Series)
- GripBan® Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage (132 133 Series)
- EcoKwik® Elastic Low Compression Bandage (165 Series)
- EcoLan® Elastic High Compression Bandage (167 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Medium Support Crepe Bandages (47 115 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Heavy Support Crepe Bandages (48 49 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Light Support Crepe Bandages (46 Series)
Ecotex® Orthopaedic Padding Natural (130 324 Series)
Ecotex® Natural tears and teases apart easily, aiding rapid application and reducing the risk of stressing the fracture. It is also autoclavable, making it suitable for use in theatre of sterile procedures.
Made entirely from rayon fleece, Ecotex® Natural is an orthopaedic padding that provides soft, comfortable cushioning and protection for the patient, yet still conforms well for easy shaping to all body contours and joints.
Ideal for use under plaster of paris bandages, the Ecotex® Natural fleece absorbs sweat and exudate, reducing the rick of skin maceration and irritation.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Natural Cotton to be more comfortable.
- Autoclavable to suit theatre use.
- Absorbs sweat and exudate to reduce risk of skin maceration and irritation.