- EcoForm® Elastic Conforming Bandage (14 15 Series)
- Ecotex® & Ecoaid® Triangular Bandage (18 19 Series)
- Ecolastic® Elastic Adhesive Bandage (21 Series)
- Ecohesive® Cohesive Bandages (27 163 Series)
- NetBan® Tubular Elastic Net Bandage (33 Series)
- Ecotex® Orthopaedic Padding Natural (130 324 Series)
- GripBan® Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage (132 133 Series)
- EcoKwik® Elastic Low Compression Bandage (165 Series)
- EcoLan® Elastic High Compression Bandage (167 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Medium Support Crepe Bandages (47 115 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Heavy Support Crepe Bandages (48 49 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Light Support Crepe Bandages (46 Series)
EcoKwik® Elastic Low Compression Bandage (165 Series)
EcoKwik® is a latex-free, orthopedic grade knitted bandage that wraps and secures easily. It provides patient comfort and is durable enough to be used again and again.
EcoKwik®'s front closure anchors the bandage on the first wrap quickly and easily. Its end closure conveniently secures the bandage at any given point without pins, clips or tape. It offers latex-sensitive patients and health
professionals an alternative to latex rubber elastic bandages to help prevent possible future latex sensitization.
- Requires no pins, clips or tape
- Unique knitted construction provides superior absorbency and breathability
- Double closure delivers maximum control and consistent compression
- For use in Hospitals, Physician Offices, Industrial Health, Sports Medicine, Long Term Care, Home Health, School Health and Burn Units.
- For controlled and consistent compression and support.