- EcoForm® Elastic Conforming Bandage (14 15 Series)
- Ecotex® & Ecoaid® Triangular Bandage (18 19 Series)
- Ecolastic® Elastic Adhesive Bandage (21 Series)
- Ecohesive® Cohesive Bandages (27 163 Series)
- NetBan® Tubular Elastic Net Bandage (33 Series)
- Ecotex® Orthopaedic Padding Natural (130 324 Series)
- GripBan® Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage (132 133 Series)
- EcoKwik® Elastic Low Compression Bandage (165 Series)
- EcoLan® Elastic High Compression Bandage (167 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Medium Support Crepe Bandages (47 115 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Heavy Support Crepe Bandages (48 49 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Light Support Crepe Bandages (46 Series)
EcoLan® Elastic High Compression Bandage (167 Series)
EcoLan® is a latex-free, premium grade knitted bandage made with high quality yarn to provide superior support and compression. The non-latex component offers latex-sensitive patients an alternative to the latex rubber elastic bandage and can be worn comfortably without the risk of allergic reactions. Designed to be both user and patientfriendly, EcoLan® is quick and easy to apply. Its self-closure flap fastens anywhere on the bandage to hold it securely without pins, clips or tape.
- equires no pins, clips or tape.
- Self-closure flap allows for quick and easy use.
- Extremely versatile while providing consistent compression.
- For support, compression or securing.
- For use in the treatment of varicosities, sprains and torn ligaments.
- For use in Hospitals, Physician Offices, Industrial Health, Medical Clinics, Sports Medicine, Long Term Care, Home Health, School Health and Burn Units.