- EcoForm® Elastic Conforming Bandage (14 15 Series)
- Ecotex® & Ecoaid® Triangular Bandage (18 19 Series)
- Ecolastic® Elastic Adhesive Bandage (21 Series)
- Ecohesive® Cohesive Bandages (27 163 Series)
- NetBan® Tubular Elastic Net Bandage (33 Series)
- Ecotex® Orthopaedic Padding Natural (130 324 Series)
- GripBan® Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage (132 133 Series)
- EcoKwik® Elastic Low Compression Bandage (165 Series)
- EcoLan® Elastic High Compression Bandage (167 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Medium Support Crepe Bandages (47 115 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Heavy Support Crepe Bandages (48 49 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Light Support Crepe Bandages (46 Series)
Ecotex® Ecoaid® Triangular Bandage (18 19 Series)
A premium quality, triangular bandage made of either disposable non-woven or bleached white calico cotton that can be washed and re-used. Overlocked to reduce fraying, with sufficient strength to withstand pressure exerted by a resting arm, the bandages are individually wrapped and feature an open weave gauze or breathable non-woven allowing air circulation.
Ecotex® Features & Benefits
- Washable & Reusable.
- 100% bleached white calico cotton.
- Open weave construction to allow air circulation.
- Extra mesh for improved durability to suite prolonged use.
Ecoaid® Features & Benefits
- Light weight design to add comfort.
- Reinforced edges to prevent tearing.