- EcoForm® Elastic Conforming Bandage (14 15 Series)
- Ecotex® & Ecoaid® Triangular Bandage (18 19 Series)
- Ecolastic® Elastic Adhesive Bandage (21 Series)
- Ecohesive® Cohesive Bandages (27 163 Series)
- NetBan® Tubular Elastic Net Bandage (33 Series)
- Ecotex® Orthopaedic Padding Natural (130 324 Series)
- GripBan® Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage (132 133 Series)
- EcoKwik® Elastic Low Compression Bandage (165 Series)
- EcoLan® Elastic High Compression Bandage (167 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Medium Support Crepe Bandages (47 115 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Heavy Support Crepe Bandages (48 49 Series)
- EcoCrepe® Light Support Crepe Bandages (46 Series)
Ecohesive® Cohesive Bandages (27 163 Series)
Ecohesive® is a breathable, flexible bandage ideal for use by healthcare professionals and patients with sensitivity to natural rubber latex. Its unique synthetic construction of nylon, viscose yarn and a latex-free coat forms a highly cohesive bandage offering consistent, non-slip support.
Ecohesive® sticks only to itself, not to skin or clothing. It is hand-tearable in both directions, making it easy to apply. Ecohesive is highly conformable and is simple and painless to remove.
Available in a wide variety of colours, each Ecohesive bandage is individually wrapped and stretches to approximately 4.5 m in length.
Features and Benefits
- Self-adherent, cohesive wrap securely sticks to itself and not to skin or other materials.
- Easily tears by hand for custom lengths. No need for scissors.
- Porous construction allows ventilation of the wrapped area.
- Retains dressings without tension around digits or limbs.
- Available sterile/non-sterile and without latex.
- Each bandage is individually wrapped.
Secure dressings, splints/armborads, I.V.’s and other tubing. Helps control edema. Acts as a compression bandage for hemostasis.